A man named Christian Roach is using Christmas light which spells ‘Check Your Nuts’ to decorate his house . The 41 year cancer survivor is now determined to spread awareness about testicular cancer to the world.
He used about 750 lights and hung up on the railings outside the front of his home that spelled out ‘Check Yr Nuts’ . He first fell pain in his testicular in october 2018 and went to see Doctor . He was diagnosed with cancer in January of 2019
Because of the Cancer he need to remove his one of the testicular removed and undergo chemo therapy. He and his partner Nicola Richardson both fought together and defeat the cancer.
Because of his own experience, he wanted to share the awareness of testicular cancer. Since people feel uncomfortable showing their private parts to doctor many people are ignoring the symptoms of the testicular cancer. So, he wants people to go to the doctor before i becomes too late.
What are the symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
- There might be lump or enlargement in testicle
- There can be the felling of heaviness in the scrotum
- There might be Pain or discomfort in a testicle or the scrotum
- There can be dull ache in the abdomen or groin
- There might be Enlargement or tenderness of the breasts
- A sudden collection of fluid in the scrotum might be the symptoms of Testicular Cancer
You need to visit to the Doctor immediately if the pain, swelling or lumps in your testicles or groin area last longer than 2 weeks.
You might also like